• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There’s no doubt in my mind that he is suffering now for the way he went to ground earlier in his English career. Kenny has clearly told him to stay on his feet as long as he can, and he is trying to follow those instructions – but he is receiving very little protection from officials."

- John"sound as a pound"Aldridge.

:lol:

"There’s no doubt in my mind that he is suffering now for the way he went to ground earlier in his English career. Kenny has clearly told him to stay on his feet as long as he can, and he is trying to follow those instructions – but he is receiving very little protection from officials."

- John"sound as a pound"Aldridge.

:lol:

Not a South Yorkshire police conspiracy then?

RAWK said:
is it any coincidence that since the Hillsborough campaign hots up against the press and the Government, all of a sudden there is a witch hunt in the press against Carroll and suarez????
we know the power of the press and if you take them on this is what they can do. it wouldn't surprise me if Cameron has phoned Murdoch and said 'slaughter these scousers as much as you can'

It was NOTW and the Tories

RAWK said:
is it any coincidence that since the Hillsborough campaign hots up against the press and the Government, all of a sudden there is a witch hunt in the press against Carroll and suarez????
we know the power of the press and if you take them on this is what they can do. it wouldn't surprise me if Cameron has phoned Murdoch and said 'slaughter these scousers as much as you can'

That's not for real, is it? It's one of us having a laugh, surely?

How far divorced from reality are some of them? Are they really that cliched? Oh, I forgot. They are, aren't they.

I read it and every second or third post, I'm convinced it's The Azul on a windup.

They actually believe it though, the utter melts.

Dee establishmint are de-terrrrrr-mind to getuz lad. Libpoolfootballclub are in der sights all der time lad. It's cos dee know wer not inglush wer scouse lad.

Who's up for making RAWK accounts and posting the most far fetched **** imaginable and watching as their lot agree and fume at whichever irrelevant people we blame for them not winning the league every year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back