• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll keep on diving, disrepecting fans and calling blacks negrito as long as Dalglish tolerates him doing it.

I watched that match last night - at one point it looked like he called the ref a ***ing Gringo tvvat.

He needs deporting.

He'll keep on diving, disrepecting fans and calling blacks negrito as long as Dalglish tolerates him doing it.

I watched that match last night - at one point it looked like he called the ref a ***ing Gringo tvvat.

He needs executing in front of his family.

Clarkson'd that for you lad

He needs deporting.

Jeremy Clarkson would know how to deal with him..........

He needs deporting.

I agree with every word of this. he was a disgrace last night. A horrible little disgrace. Yet his manager gives him his full backing. Unreal.

It seems only Everton fans see him for what he is though. Nobody else seems to care.

I agree with every word of this. he was a disgrace last night. A horrible little disgrace. Yet his manager gives him his full backing. Unreal.

It seems only Everton fans see him for what he is though. Nobody else seems to care.

The commentators were salivating all over him last night, stomach-churning stuff.

The commentators were salivating all over him last night, stomach-churning stuff.

I heard the same mate. When I watched him with Uruguay I always thought 'little sh*t but great player, and i'd have him in my team as he will wind up the opposition'. Not any more. Wouldn't touch hiim.

Thing is he IS a great player. No doubt about it. But he ruins it.

Apparently this lad was just 'getting in the way' according to Dalglish

King Kenny must have had a stroke during his interviews last night, not only did he come out with that line but he also managed to generate this genius:

Dalglish said:
Asked for his thoughts of the 'cheat' taunts directed at Suarez, Dalglish said: "Scandalous.

"I would like to see you write that in the paper because you would be in a bit of trouble as well. You write what you want to write.

"At the end of the day, we will look after Luis the best we can and I think it is about time he got a wee bit of protection from some people."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...us-says-Liverpool-manager-Kenny-Dalglish.html

As much as Kenny will back him, he isn't a mug. I reckon he will come down on him like ton of bricks over this, as well as the FA charge, Kennys neck is on the line here and the Geordie saviour ain't exactly setting the world alight.

Its already primed for the usual kopite implosion.

If Suarez doesn't like being called a cheat then maybe he should try not cheating.

Well exactly, after all he was responsible for one of the most infamous bits of cheating at the last world cup, something that was witnessed by hundreds of millions of people.

That said, it is perhaps worth noting that it is usually the most truthful chants that get the best reaction out of someone - some years ago I was at a Chelsea vs Huddersfield league cup game (Huddersfield won, thanks to that ex-Tranmere bloke Kenny Irons smashing one in from about fifty yards*) when a few Huddersfield fans got thrown out for calling Graham Rix a pedophile, something which had been widely reported in the press at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back