• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair...the RS have some grade-A, top draw, divers in that squad now. Suarez, GBH but Charlie Adam is taking the piss now. Did it against United, against us, and a few times last night that even the ref told him to get up from.

Must be in the powerade they're supping in training.

This is it I think mate:

luis suarez outrageous tackle.gif

So he's ballsed up a Bruce Lee-flying kick on a feller...and rolls about like he's injured? hahah

Haha, true. Would be a funny thing which would catch up fast on the internetz/youtube.

In this week's installment, Luis cracks his head on the bath after his cat catches his ankle as he brushes his massive horse teeth.

Tune in next week for more hilarious scrapes with our favourite diving scrote and his lovable cat "Negrito"

I hope he stands on a plug

I hope he stubs his toe on his overpriced coffee table, then falls over and gets carpetburn.

I hope he gets a trainee waitress at Nandos and is mildly inconvenienced by the experience

I hope she gives him hot sauce instead of extra hot so his tastebuds are left wanting.

I hope he asks for cheese on his garlic bread but they bring him regular garlic bread so he sends it back and when it comes back out his chicken is slightly cooler than his garlic bread....

And breathe

Know what else? I hope the Coke has run out and he has to settle for Fanta.
Actually, if you could put a curse on someone, this type of stuff would be great to do to someone like Snidez. No serious injuries, just continously having little things like this happen to him. For the rest of his life.
Car won't start.
Breaks the last egg.
The cat ****s in his underwear draw.
His mrs doing really bad farts every time he goes down on her. She then says ''Sorry Luke, err, I mean Luis.''
Toilet roll mysteriously absent every time he takes a dump
Gets a tune he can't stand going through his head. Every day.
The washing machine turns all his clothes royal blue.
When he goes to the pictures someone behind him talks and giggles all the way through the film.
Ad infinitum

I'd say "unbelievable" normally to this, but sadly it's completely believable.

I'd honestly be ashamed to have some like him playing for us. The lad has talent, but he's a massive turd.

He suits Liverpool right down to the ground though

Perfect fit for The Sh1te then. Although I have to say Carroll, at £35M, is just a massive (& large) turd

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16043901.stm

The Football Association is reviewing a hand gesture made by Liverpool striker Luis Suarez after the 1-0 defeat at Fulham.

Suarez raised the middle finger of his left hand as he left the Craven Cottage pitch on Monday.

Of the taunts aimed at Suarez, Dalglish said: "I would like to see you write that in the paper because you would be in a bit of trouble as well. It is about time he got a wee bit of protection."

This Dogleash fella is such a massive weapon.

He wants protection for a cheating, racist little buck toothed rat who gives fans the finger.
They both need protection really, maybe Ashworth or something in a padded cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back