• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could choose anyone mate, it'd have to be Pat Van Hauwe - steaming into a 50-50 with this feller. They'd have took an hour to collect all the Suarez bits up off the floor.

I dont like seeing decent pros getting hurt, but he's not decent - not by a mile - and I'd love to see him carried off. Not nice, but that's just the way it is.

I would love to see that. suarez V Psycho Pat...only ONE winner there

Beyond belief that with all the evidence against him in slo-mo gifs and everything all over the internet, TAKEN FROM SKY FOOTAGE FFS !! that he isn't being pilloried all over the media. This aint just us lot that are shaking our heads every week he is being criticised by fans of every team but one.

The feigning of injuries, and especially when he clutches his head is as bad as the actual diving itself, but with Kompany he could've snapped his leg then dives and grabs his head, I didn't see it live but i hope it was highlighted.

I hope she gives him hot sauce instead of extra hot so his tastebuds are left wanting.

I hope he asks for cheese on his garlic bread but they bring him regular garlic bread so he sends it back and when it comes back out his chicken is slightly cooler than his garlic bread....

And breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back