• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
different 1 del

This is it I think mate:

luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

At the end of that foul he puts his hand up as if to say 'I've seriously been done here'.

A real snide's snide.

If the press werent so pro ****e they would be all over this **** like a rash,Ronaldo used to get slaughterd

This is it I think mate:

luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif
thats the 1 davek ,what does ye head in is that it took refs 2 mins to earmark felli ,how longs it going to take them 2 clock this cheating twwwat ,how many bans would felli get if hed dun half of what this twwwats dun.wish bruce rioch was 20 and playing for us now

thats the 1 davek ,what does ye head in is that it took refs 2 mins to earmark felli ,how longs it going to take them 2 clock this cheating twwwat ,how many bans would felli get if hed dun half of what this twwwats dun.wish bruce rioch was 20 and playing for us now

I honestly think Barton will nail him Fox

If I could choose anyone mate, it'd have to be Pat Van Hauwe - steaming into a 50-50 with this feller. They'd have took an hour to collect all the Suarez bits up off the floor.

I dont like seeing decent pros getting hurt, but he's not decent - not by a mile - and I'd love to see him carried off. Not nice, but that's just the way it is.

Where is all the press about this?? As mentioned above and before, the likes of Ronaldo, Drogba and Johnson all got slaughtered in the press for diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back