• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez is not racist or a diver - Dalglish LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
after reading that I'm even more convinced they're all the retarded offspring of the devil himself. Deluded feckwits the lot of them

Is surrounding the referee demanding a card (like the lepers and Barca do) as bad as surrounding the referee trying to influence a decision to not send a player off?
Glad they have been charged with not controlling their players, and I am ecstatic for Fulham, and Dempsey in particular cos he's an ace player.

Napoleon Bonaparte at it again: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16086553.stm

LMAO at that. He got a big ****ing wedge out of using gangsters to frighten off Rooney's original agent so the player could be sold onto United by Paul Stretford...and now he's complaining about the morality of the FA for appealing that players international ban.

Will someone just lock this psycho up FFS.

Napoleon Bonaparte at it again: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16086553.stm

LMAO at that. He got a big ****ing wedge out of using gangsters to frighten off Rooney's original agent so the player could be sold onto United by Paul Stretford...and now he's complaining about the morality of the FA for appealing that players international ban.

Will someone just lock this psycho up FFS.

He's losing it again.

Kenny Dogsh1t said:
Dalglish is unhappy that no date has been set for the Uruguayan international to answer the racism charge."The fact it has taken nine weeks to get a decision on one of the other charges is a bit of a joke as well," the Scot told a press conference.
"I don't think that has helped as well. The circus which is around about him has been caused mainly by that."

A screen was lowered at the Liverpool press conference on which the club played what they said was a series of unpunished infringements against Suarez during the Fulham game.
Dalglish has already indicated he thought referee Kevin Friend did not give his team the benefit of 50-50 decisions during Monday's match.
He said he fully supported 24-year-old Suarez: "The people at Liverpool and anyone who has any leaning to the club - be it staff, players, supporters - they will stand by him and they know what the truth is.
"If anyone wants to see the truth from the other night it is on the screen."
Suarez faces the charge after allegedly using racist language during an on-field clash with Manchester United's Patrice Evra on 15 October.
Dalglish contrasted the situation with the FA's appeal to Uefa over Rooney's ban, imposed after a red card for kicking Miodrag Dzudovic during England's 2-2 draw in Montenegro in October.
"I don't think it's a good example to set," he concluded.

Ha, maybe he was due a cut of proactives 3 million.

He should be sectioned ffs before he harms himself.

rab-c10.jpg

although this is hilarious

A screen was lowered at the Liverpool press conference on which the club played what they said was a series of unpunished infringements against Suarez during the Fulham game

Suarez & Co at The Michael Jackson Stadium ..

I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (You looking at me?)
You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'
I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'
It's Too High To Get Over (Jay, Jay)
Too Low To Get Under (Jay, Jay)
You're Stuck In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah)
Of the Premier League (Yeah, Yeah)
It's Too High To Get Over (Yeah, Yeah)
Too Low To Get Under (Yeah, Yeah)
You've Stuck Out a Finger (Luis, Luis)
And The Pain Is Thunder

Originally Posted by Kenny Dogsh1t
Dalglish is unhappy that no date has been set for the Uruguayan international to answer the racism charge."The fact it has taken nine weeks to get a decision on one of the other charges is a bit of a joke as well," the Scot told a press conference.
"I don't think that has helped as well. The circus which is around about him has been caused mainly by that."

A screen was lowered at the Liverpool press conference on which the club played what they said was a series of unpunished infringements against Suarez during the Fulham game.
Dalglish has already indicated he thought referee Kevin Friend did not give his team the benefit of 50-50 decisions during Monday's match.
He said he fully supported 24-year-old Suarez: "The people at Liverpool and anyone who has any leaning to the club - be it staff, players, supporters - they will stand by him and they know what the truth is.
"If anyone wants to see the truth from the other night it is on the screen."
Suarez faces the charge after allegedly using racist language during an on-field clash with Manchester United's Patrice Evra on 15 October.
Dalglish contrasted the situation with the FA's appeal to Uefa over Rooney's ban, imposed after a red card for kicking Miodrag Dzudovic during England's 2-2 draw in Montenegro in October.
"I don't think it's a good example to set," he concluded.[/FONT][/COLOR]

The funny thing is...it doesnt defend him being a diving, bird-flipping, racist [Poor language removed].

He gets a video compilation of him not doing any of the above...then I'll give my hatred of him a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back