• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is focused on the length of the ban from football, instead of the fact that he actually bit another human for the THIRD time, which I'm guessing in any other circumstance would be considered full on assault never mind not being allowed to play in the remaining games of the world cup

Italians are fuming. They were still complaining to the ref when Uruguay won a corner. Suarez took it and they scored, he should have been off.
The whole world is raging over this, it truly is fantastic listening to RS buffoons trying to defend him. It's going to be a great summer

I'm lost for words...caught between elation and disbelief.

There is no GIF to describe this feeling...LULZ

Joy!.gif

I can't imagine FIFA opening an inquiry during the World Cup. They're not known for their decisiveness but then can they allow him to play on if they suspend an investigation, especially if Uruguay threaten to go all the way? They're probably hoping that they get knocked out in the next round or they'll try and sweep it under the carpet. There doesn't seem to be a camera angle from the opposite side, so they could claim that the evidence is inconclusive.

Seriously this has gone worldwide, surely then FIFA will have to do something or they will be discredited in the media and made to look a laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back