• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post, and I've only read so much of this topic, but thought this might be useful:

"FIFA can confirm that disciplinary proceedings have been opened against the player Luis Suarez of Uruguay following an apparent breach of art. 48 and/or art. 57 of the FIFA Disciplinary Code during the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ match Italy-Uruguay played on 24 June 2014." - Linky

Apologies if this has already been thrown into the mix!

luis-suarez-biting-meme.jpeg

has that one been posted yet?

3 month worldwide ban, which he will serve while receiving around the clock counselling from a team of 10 African, vegan social workers.

The first 6 weeks he will remain muzzled, but when he's showing signs of integration and he knows all the words to "kumbaya my lord", the muzzle can come off , and he can join the group.

If that doesn't work I think they should just chop off his goolies.

Honestly not even messing ere right, we should just declare war on these UraGAYS, just straight up send in troops Putin style, invade the country and turn it into 1 big Tesco.

I hope T-How dresses up as a huge cheeseburger and breakdances onto the pitch.

Honestly not even messing ere right, we should just declare war on these UraGAYS, just straight up send in troops Putin style, invade the country and turn it into 1 big Tesco.

Bad idea that, Blue Bill might ask them to build us a stadium next door.

Uruguay play again on Saturday....so Fifa need to make a decision pretty soon....would think we will here something tomorrow...

wonder how many lawyers have Liverpool flown over to brazil....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back