• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's a question.

Let's say he gets banned from football for a period of time. Are the RS still obligated to pay his wages?

So here's a question.

Let's say he gets banned from football for a period of time. Are the RS still obligated to pay his wages?
if they aren't prepared to sue for breach of contract probably yes. Can't see them getting their money back unless say he had good behaviour clauses worked into his contract. Perhaps some kind of insurance policy on Sewer Rat but I have no idea whether one they have one and two whether it could cover something like that.

So here's a question.

if they aren't prepared to sue for breach of contract probably yes. Can't see them getting their money back unless say he had good behaviour clauses worked into his contract. Perhaps some kind of insurance policy on Sewer Rat but I have no idea whether one they have one and two whether it could cover something like that.

Probably cost them more to go the litigation route...Mutu and Chelsea were in court for years.

If he would have tried to stab some one in the pitch, and. missed, these people would be like "theres no cut marks anywhere . No ban!"

He's a danger to his fellow professionals, he's exhibited it for years (heel-raking, back-stamping, eye-gouging, hair-pulling, stomach kicking, basically whatever he thinks he can get away with, usually followed by feigning injury). That's not even touching on his other propensities (diving, racism, handball, card-waving etc).

Anything less than a ban from ALL football after his THIRD unprovoked biting incident would be a joke.

And yes, both Uruguay and LFC deserve to lose out because both have indulged and enabled the cheating, snidey toe-rag.

EDITING to say: Whenever he does get back on the pitch and next sets out to injure a fellow pro (which he WILL), I hope his intended victim turns round and volleys his teeth down his throat. It would be the most fitting punishment imaginable.

Last edited:

Cult at work.

Hear-No-Evil-See-No-Evil-Speak-No-Evil.jpg

I bring you what could be good news

The independent disciplinary panel, chaired by Swiss lawyer Claudio Sulser, has a range of sanctions available up to 24-match ban or a two-year suspension from all football.

The good news is that Claudio Sulser was an (excellent) striker back in the day - played for Switzerland - and, hopefully, he gets it.

Sure I read yesterday that Suarez's agent is also a board member for the Uruguayan FA. Got to be some sort of conflict of interest here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back