• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than that mate, he's his lawyer:

"We don't have any doubts that this has happened because it's Suarez and secondly because Italy was eliminated," said [Alejandro] Balbi [Suarez Lawyer], who is also a Uruguay FA board member, before he left for Brazil. "There's a lot of pressure from England and Italy."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/sns-rt-uk-soccer-world-suarez-20140624,0,7833377.story

This happened because their player cant stop biting players, why don't they just turn around and say he out of order instead of blaming the media. no wonder he not learning

I wonder if Suarez, should he continue in the premier league, would be able to withstand Gerrard levels of chants for this woman he dedicated his life to..................

Though this is absolutely not to be condoned.

Imagine how quick he'd lose it, seriously, I'd love to see it.

I'm my view, this only heightens my hatred for him and I've again had to explain to my 6 year old why a grown man bites other grown ups.

I'm disappointed I have had to explain this again, she will grow up and make her own mistakes and that but seeing a grown man bite another fella ain't making it any easier for me.

The governing bodies have to throw the book at him, financially and professionally. I hate to fill this rant with cliches but imagine doing this once at your own job? Never mind 3 times.

I'm my view, this only heightens my hatred for him and I've again had to explain to my 6 year old why a grown man bites other grown ups.

I'm disappointed I have had to explain this again, she will grow up and make her own mistakes and that but seeing a grown man bite another fella ain't making it any easier for me.

The governing bodies have to throw the book at him, financially and professionally. I hate to fill this rant with cliches but imagine doing this once at your own job? Never mind 3 times.

this alone should secure atleast 20 game ban, world wide, ffs

this alone should secure atleast 20 game ban, world wide, ffs

But this is Fifa

The issue the F.A must have is if a player get bitten next time in the premiership, and draws blood, could be the neck or the ear, the player should sue the F.A for allowing him to play knowin he cant control himself.

Ideally I'd love his punishment to be a worldwide 2 year ban, with LFC having to continue to pay his wages for the whole time! However Mr Blatter and co will no doubt bottle it and I can see a 12 month international ban heading his way with half of it suspended pending his good behaviour and agreeing to "treatment"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back