• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2014-6-26_10-0-47.webp
He should be banned for life. 1 incident was bad enough, never mind 3! Come on FIFA you know what's the best thing to do.

GET THE B*****D BANNED!

Uruguay = Liverpool on an international level.

Everything about them is the same, their captains shameful pretence all is fine, their shocking moral standards, their wilful ignorance of anything negative, their cries of conspiracy, their manager talking nonsense and thinking he's getting away with it when its obvious how much rubbish is being spouted, their ownership of their local media, their thinking they are loved by all, their laughing stock status by all not involved in them, their weird cult following.

Throw Suarez into that and the result is inevitable.

Ah, but now it's going political. Uruguay will no doubt involve Mercosur, UNASUR, the G77 plus China, and put political pressure on a certain head of FIFA who wants to be voted in again.......these people live in a moral vacuum...... IT'S JUST A GAME OF FOOTBALL FFS..

EDITING to say: Whenever he does get back on the pitch and next sets out to injure a fellow pro (which he WILL), I hope his intended victim turns round and volleys his teeth down his throat. It would be the most fitting punishment imaginable.

Well done sir. You have just convinced me that Joey Barton has a future at Everton, although a very brief one.

Sure I read yesterday that Suarez's agent is also a board member for the Uruguayan FA. Got to be some sort of conflict of interest here?
More than that mate, he's his lawyer:

"We don't have any doubts that this has happened because it's Suarez and secondly because Italy was eliminated," said [Alejandro] Balbi [Suarez Lawyer], who is also a Uruguay FA board member, before he left for Brazil. "There's a lot of pressure from England and Italy."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/sns-rt-uk-soccer-world-suarez-20140624,0,7833377.story

I wonder if Suarez, should he continue in the premier league, would be able to withstand Gerrard levels of chants for this woman he dedicated his life to..................

Though this is absolutely not to be condoned.

How bout this.

FIFA turns a blind eye and does nothing.

Suarez returns to Liverpool and bites one of OUR players in the Derby. His fourth biting offence.

Everton sues FIFA for an undisclosed amount rumoured to be upwards of 800 million for negligence by not banning him.

We build our squad.

The end.

Under these circumstances I'd take it.

Question is which one of our players takes the rabies shot for the team?

How bout this.

FIFA turns a blind eye and does nothing.

Suarez returns to Liverpool and bites one of OUR players in the Derby. His fourth biting offence.

Everton sues FIFA for an undisclosed amount rumoured to be upwards of 800 million for negligence by not banning him.

We build our squad.

The end.

Under these circumstances I'd take it.

Question is which one of our players takes the rabies shot for the team?

Step up Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back