• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope one day he bites somebody who has AIDS and contracts the virus. That'll learn him.

Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre says in a statement:"Liverpool Football Club will wait until we have seen and had time to review the FIFA Disciplinary Committee report before making any further comment."

Trial by media, no precident for the punishment, Liverpool punished for something totally unrelated to them.

Why am I not surprised?

Jesus, isn't it terrible when your club suffers for someone else's misdeeds? Besides, what precedent was he expecting? As far as I know, Luis Saurez is the first footballer to have tried eating 3 other professionals. I'm absolutely over the moon about this, does anyone else think this is a satisfactory punishment?

I said you could, not I would.

READ THE INFO MINGE.
It's not like this was unexpected though. The shrink even said he'd do it again. If he or another random LFC player had done something to get a 4 month ban and had no record of previous incidents then yeah maybe you could, but I don't think you can feel sorry for them in this case. They've had ample opportunity to get rid.

I imagine his absence will cause wholesale meltdown as they fail in the CL resulting in Phil Thompson ranting on SKY and Suarez biting him on the snozz in a live debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back