• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time of the completion of his ban.. he will have missed 19.3% of liverpools games since he joined.... and he's never once received a red card...

No apparently once a biter always a biter. It's a psychological thing.

However I agree - it's probably in his best interest after the surgery.

I love humour and at a time like this there is no place better for humour...some of it unwitting than RAWK.

There are genuinely funny comments :
I am so cross I feel like biting somebody ...classic.

I blame the Tories,FIFA and Suarez dentist...brilliant.

Credit where it's due.

Uruguay might not play against Colombia.

@RafaelH117: Uruguay Representative claims the federation is considering not playing vs Colombia because of the Suárez ban. [@vickydavilalafm]

Knowing our luck the game against us will get postponed.

Seriously though I think he's off to Real or Barca. I think he might have been going anyway, now it's almost guaranteed.

Again, not a chance. Real or Barca will not touch him now. Real have massive amounts of worldwide sponsors that won't want to be associated with him (including Adidas as the shirt sponsor) and Barca won't risk someone in a UNICEF sponsored shirt biting someone.

If he does move, it'll be PSG or someone IMO, but his price tag must now have taken a serious hit.

I think he stays a Liverpool player.

He misses 8 matches.

So the message is no matter what he does, he'll only ever be banned for a small amount of time.

GG FIFA, way to approve a role model. Bottlers.
It needed a firmer stance taken. The world governing body of football had a chance to stamp this out and put the fear of god in him and anyone else likely to bring the game into such disrepute. His previous behaviour should have meant that he shouldn't be playing 3/4 of a season still.

Good news all round for me. Last week he was a worldwide superstar who played for the RS. This week he is being pictured in Hannibal masks, seen as the loon that he is, unable to play against us in the league...and probably on his way out of the pit for way less cash

I'm happy:)

This post has cheered me up no end. Thank you have some rep.

Again, not a chance. Real or Barca will not touch him now. Real have massive amounts of worldwide sponsors that won't want to be associated with him (including Adidas as the shirt sponsor) and Barca won't risk someone in a UNICEF sponsored shirt biting someone.

If he does move, it'll be PSG or someone IMO, but his price tag must now have taken a serious hit.

I think he stays a Liverpool player.
I'm thinking that's not a completely terrible thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back