• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has today made a statement where he basically admits to the biting but even then his admission/aploogy is couched in terms which try to deflect the severity of his actions. At least he has made a move though in the right direction. It has been rumoured that Barca have leaned on him.

It makes the team manager and his team mates look fools now because they were denying anything took place.

He has only apologised because nothing else has worked, it's just another stunt. He isn't sorry and the Italian is foolish to even respond.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/30/kosovan-club-luis-suarez-loan-ban

Luis Suárez has been offered a short-term sanctuary in Kosovan football while he serves his four-month ban from all football. Hajvalia, who won last season’s Kosovar Cup and finished sixth in the league, have made an opportunistic offer to take the striker on loan.

With Kosovo not yet recognised as a full Fifa member, the club believe Suarez’s ban would not extend to the country’s league - although financial considerations would still need to be overcome for the ambitious deal to become a reality.

The club’s director, Xhavit Pocolli, told the Kosovan daily Sport Plus: “Suárez can’t play in the next four months. As we are not part of Fifa yet, I think he can play in Kosovo, so we have an offer that we will send to Liverpool.

“We offered €30,000 [£24,000] and a salary of €1,500 for each month. This might sound ridiculous to him, but that is all we can do. If he is willing to come and play for us, he is welcome. As we are not part of Fifa it would be ideal for him.”

Interestingly, had a peek on RAWK. All the Suarez threads are locked out.lol Wonder why, can't they face up to the whole bin full of rubbish created by his actions.

Saw this meme today and didn't know if anyone posted it before. Checked USMT, Howards Beard threads etc and didn't see it. Either way I got a chuckle out of it.

on further reflection, i think his ban is harsh.....don't even think he made any contact with the Italian....looks to me like Suarez just loses his balance and falls into him a little bit....

media circus over nothing really...

Over the past 24hrs I too feel the urge to give support to Mr Suarez not sure why, perhaps it's just the christian thing to do. Persecution must be a terrible thing and in hindsight the video wasn't THAT conclusive...... was it???

Bon voyage Mr Suarez.:D

on further reflection, i think his ban is harsh.....don't even think he made any contact with the Italian....looks to me like Suarez just loses his balance and falls into him a little bit....

media circus over nothing really...

No, no, no .... his knees knocked together and he accidentally collided with the Italian thereby hurting his teeth

At least that's what he really claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back