• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
It opens the possibility that he actually believes he did nothing wrong last time... or the time before that.

I think his expression & reaction after the match had ended shows he knew exactly what he had done.

He's just a snide little coward, a liar, a cheat and I cant wait for a tag team of Pepe and Sergio Ramos breaking the vermin in two next season. If Barcelona get rid of the quite awesome Sanchez to bring that rat in then they deserve everything he brings with him.

Raccoon%20Bite.gif

I just saw this video. hasnt been bandied around like the others but just as bad. People talk about elbows punches etc being worse but he does them all in this game here.

When he goes to Spain at a reduced rate their players wont tolerate over the top tackles, achilles rakes, gouging and constant cheating. A hero will emerge and end his career (hopefully his permanent mobility).

If Suarez does go to Barcelona, Pepe will be the most likely candidate one would have thought.

He has today made a statement where he basically admits to the biting but even then his admission/aploogy is couched in terms which try to deflect the severity of his actions. At least he has made a move though in the right direction. It has been rumoured that Barca have leaned on him.

It makes the team manager and his team mates look fools now because they were denying anything took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back