• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a 20 game ban The Rat must have his front teeth taken out and forced to play in a face guard like this -

hannibal_lecter_by_veronica_the_fox-d3c9khs.png
Lol... Snap!

Three times, obviously has an uncontrollable urge to bite other men. Shouldn't be allowed to play competitive sports again.

Barcelona wont buy him now. He really is a thick (poor language removed)

I think its more likely.

1 the RS will consider him toxic after telling the world he is a changed person
2 they may even accept less to get rid
3 the press in this country will be after him even more given that yesterday him and his family said the UK press hates him
4 he wont, or should I say shouldnt, have the extra international games to play in so when Uruguay have tournament internationals he can put his feet up and give his teeth a rest and be ready for the domestic league

Diego Lugano has defended his teammate:

"You saw this, really? You need to show me because I didn't see anything. Did you see it today or did you see what happened in other years?

"You couldn't have seen it today because nothing happened."

"The worst of everything is the attitude of Chiellini. He's a great player, with an enormous status it doesn't correspond with Italian football, a sportsmen leaving the field, crying and appealing against a rival.

"As a man he disappointed me totally. I had him a reference point."

Oh lord :Blink:

The England players own him a lot, he taken the heat off a horrendous WC.

Back on topic, he be banned for the rest of the World Cup while it's under review until after the WC when he probably get a perm international ban.

It's at times like this that I look at football and ask why on earth it can't learn from other sports which deal with disciplinary issues far more effectively, like Rugby. Mate of mine is a referee and recently sat on a disciplinary panel dealing with an incident of a player verbally abusing the ref. As a repeat offender, the player got a seventy-two week ban which applies globally, and he's only a semi-professional.

Suarez' first ban was too short, as was his second ban. This one should be a full calendar year ban, global, any and all football, competitive or otherwise - absolute minimum. But it won't, because football takes a pathetic attitude towards discipline. And Libberpewl fubballklub will once again defend him to the hilt.

He won't be punished

He'll get away with it
If he does then I'm done with football. Last ban was about 9 games wasn't it so this should be more!

RM/Barca get him a little bit cheaper now or do you think they will just forget him and go for Aguero and the Falcon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back