Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Minor media interest' made me laugh.

Absolutely nobody of note reporting anything worth even a sniff and yet, peoples heads fall off because no-name sites re-do the words and it fills forum posts.

When there's something to be done, we'll know then. In the words of the Imagine Dragons: Welcome to the new age.

Whoooa Ez C, I know how the game works, I was just hoping to catch a few bedwetters while they are waiting for their sheets to dry FFS.

..it’s why a lot of the most effective players are not the most talented but when you have a blend of attitude and real quality you have something special.

I use a phrase; ‘they play like the game matters’. It’s something to ask about any player we are linked with.
And any potential long term partner, 'does she shag like it matters'.

He’s been discussed quite a bit. He has no agility, big and fast in a straight line, he’s nowhere near as good as Aboubakar. I honestly think he’s not good enough for the PL and certainly not good enough for us. No one in their right mind would pay more than 5M for him.
aboubakar would be amazing
He offers a different dynamic than anything we have up front

I half watched the Spain Russia game last night #No Ireland No interest
There was a Russian defender who seemed to be clearing everything up,any ideas who he was,and what he might cost?

..it’s a discussion that’s been done to death and it’s all a matter of opinion. Talent is only one part of being a footballer, attitude, intelligence and application are others. The talent shines through when the the pressure is off. The attitude and application is required to take the big games by the scruff of the neck and positively influence them.

He’s a talent, no doubt about that but he didn’t impact games positively on a week by week basis like truly top players do. Add to that the hamstring, which has been operated on and must be deep seated. It would be high risk for any club to take him from an injury perspective.
he did impact games week by week in an intelligent way in his final season, after crimbo he was running matches from midfield, and the team ticked over very nicely as a result, but people have their image of players from the very start and it is almost impossible for them to change it. I agree on the injury front and it's not going to happen anyway, but a player of his attributes is something we should be looking to add for certain

I’m only 5 years past being a teen myself, pal.

You saying you’ve never seen someone dressed like a tit in your life and thought as such?

I’m not asking for him to be hung, drawn and quartered for dressing like a whopper. Just merely pointing out that he’s screaming for attention and the way he’s performed over the past 12 months, that’s the last thing he should be wanting.

Get a grip of yourself.
Chatting wham here mate.

The lad can dress however he likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back