Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our decline?

We finished 11th twice before Moshiri.

lollollol

Yes, our decline. We are far further away from the top 6 than we were before he came. We actually used to make up part of the top six on several occasions before the decline set in.

Yes, our decline. We are far further away from the top 6 than we were before he came. We actually used to make up part of the top six on several occasions before the decline set in.

We’ve been in decline since 88 so apart from some good work by Royle and Moyes for a few seasons it’s been pretty awful. Can’t really lay that at Moshiri’s door.

Yes and then we had 2 seasons under a useless manager and we finished 11th, so our decline started before Moshiri.

I suppose you want to blame him for the last 23 years as well.

After all these ‘big’ teams getting knocked out you would expect the market to heat up somewhat.

Got a feeling Everton will be all about offloading players this summer. Maybe with the odd addition or two.

I hope so. No need to punt on bringing in the best possible players because Everton is hamstrung for cash. Offload the dead weight, don't settle for lesser players, set a long term plan and execute.

Which sounds exactly like what is happening.

After all these ‘big’ teams getting knocked out you would expect the market to heat up somewhat.

Got a feeling Everton will be all about offloading players this summer. Maybe with the odd addition or two.
I’ve said it a hundred times and will keep saying it till the end of the window. Brands & Silva don’t join us with no morey to spend and sell to buy. Especially Brands who by all accounts Everton have wanted him for 2yrs. And not just us, he’s turned down a number of clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back