Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
seen that offer for Bolasie from Fenerbache, £1.5m to loan him for a year! what a joke that is, may as well keep him as a squad player at that price

Woeful offer, but teams will know we are offloading and low ball us. You’d hope if he goes it would be on a perm for money to one of the promoted teams but I don’t think they’ll plump for him.

A loan may be best for both him and us providing the wages are removed.

provided the meeting happened, they must have reported to Bill plans to move forward with.

I’d hope targets to be identified and it’s a case of implementing a plan of execution now.

both blueroom pod and toffee tv have dedicated episodes on our transfer window analysis , which i somewhat liked . but to be honest , i dont think we can speculate much on transfers when there have been such massive changes at the club . we have no idea what the new gaffer n director have in mind , which players of the current squad they might want to sell n all that . i will wait for the friendlies to see what formation we are using .

both blueroom pod and toffee tv have dedicated episodes on our transfer window analysis ,

wccacpsaecw6i2qggjav.gif

Which pod would you recommend ? I love listening to everton pods on the drive to office daily . Echo , blue room and toffee tv r the ones i daily listen to . Apart from the rambles n other generic ones . Any other everton pod u ca mn suggest ?

Don't listen to any with any sort of regularity to be fair. Don't quite like being dictated to on how to be a Top Blue by Professional Fans.

Greg O'Keefe's new one has been decent when he's put that out but haven't seen one for a few days.

All Together Cast or something

Where? Fanatik have reported that Fenerbahce have made a £1.5m offer to take Yannick Bolasie on loan for the new season. It is reported that new Fenerbahce coach Phillip Cocu thinks the skilfull wideman would thrive in the system he is planning to implement in Turkey.

@MarcelsGoat

WTF

When did that happen?

I work for the Pet Names Agency in Glasgow.

Just had a scotch man come in with a poodle named Kieran Tierney wishing to officially change the name to Jeff Lopez.

I asked why the cheque was paid by K. Tierney, he tells me that Keiran Tierney sent a memo to all the pets of Glasgow named after him that he is leaving in the next 48 hours to join F.C. Sexy and he will pay all the fees to change names.

Don’t shoot the messenger. x

I work for the Pet Names Agency in Glasgow.

Just had a scotch man come in with a poodle named Kieran Tierney wishing to officially change the name to Jeff Lopez.

I asked why the cheque was paid by K. Tierney, he tells me that Keiran Tierney sent a memo to all the pets of Glasgow named after him that he is leaving in the next 48 hours to join F.C. Sexy and he will pay all the fees to change names.

Don’t shoot the messenger. x
Is this jeff lopez available to sign ?

Just had another scotch fella in then requesting to rename his deep fried heroin Jock McTavish. Had to decline as it wasn’t a pet but it only adds more fuel.

I’ll keep you all updated with any further progress. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back