Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was talk on here that they may be open to selling him to keep within their non EU quota,as they are looking to buy a new non EU.player.
Could be Willian but other names were mentioned
I read Mina has a 100 m release clause but I'm sure if he is for sale it would be for a lot less.

I’d love him, loads of potential - provided we cut a good deal. Loan with a purchase price thrown in would be good, to cover ourselves if it doesn’t work out.

Joined barca in Jan for 11.8m Euro.
Only 6 appearances so far
Pique is 31 so maybe they see him as his eventual successor
Its players like this that Brands needs to find for us
Ideally before they make that move.

Over the next 5 years id like us to pluck the young talents out.

Take it back to 2-3 years ago - provided the scouting is good enough we could have got Davinson Sanchez over the line, Upamencano, Lozano and others provided we actually are at the table.

There’ll be more up and coming this summer and beyond, we just never had the balls to commit to some deals and went with proven players which turned out great. Lookman and Onyekuru being the exceptions.

Hopefully we improve the talent spotting and convince the talent to join.

Ideally before they make that move.

Over the next 5 years id like us to pluck the young talents out.

Take it back to 2-3 years ago - provided the scouting is good enough we could have got Davinson Sanchez over the line, Upamencano, Lozano and others provided we actually are at the table.

There’ll be more up and coming this summer and beyond, we just never had the balls to commit to some deals and went with proven players which turned out great. Lookman and Onyekuru being the exceptions.

Hopefully we improve the talent spotting and convince the talent to join.
On this.
Whats the story on taking NON EU players and getting work permits plus how many are we allowed play???

I’d like to see DCL go out on loan this year, preferably a championship team - he needs to take his development further this year - if he stays I feel he won’t get enough game time.

On this.
Whats the story on taking NON EU players and getting work permits plus how many are we allowed play???

Not sure, Brexit will definitely have an impact when it goes through.

Provided we get deals over the line before it kicks in they are treated under the current model - I think.

Could throw a spanner in the works when it comes to picking up younger players though.

There was talk on here that they may be open to selling him to keep within their non EU quota,as they are looking to buy a new non EU.player.
Could be Willian but other names were mentioned
I read Mina has a 100 m release clause but I'm sure if he is for sale it would be for a lot less.
Yeah, it was me that posted about that the other day, i remember hearing it a while ago as i watch a fair bit of La Liga, im not sure of the details but i noticed that it also got a brief mention during the match last night. Im not sure what the rules are, do you get a fine? or do you have to get rid of players and if not are you likely to suffer a points deduction? Barca do have a lot of non EU players when you go through their squad and they have a fair few in the B team also.

I work for the Pet Names Agency in Glasgow.

Just had a scotch man come in with a poodle named Kieran Tierney wishing to officially change the name to Jeff Lopez.

I asked why the cheque was paid by K. Tierney, he tells me that Keiran Tierney sent a memo to all the pets of Glasgow named after him that he is leaving in the next 48 hours to join F.C. Sexy and he will pay all the fees to change names.

Don’t shoot the messenger. x
Utterly bizarre, but it`s still one for the index.

@orly
@CairnsToffee

Utterly bizarre, but it`s still one for the index.

@orly
@CairnsToffee
Bahahahahahahahaah
A9D0D141-D41E-4021-8E54-AF5323D194B5.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back