Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where? Fanatik have reported that Fenerbahce have made a £1.5m offer to take Yannick Bolasie on loan for the new season. It is reported that new Fenerbahce coach Phillip Cocu thinks the skilfull wideman would thrive in the system he is planning to implement in Turkey.

@MarcelsGoat

WTF

When did that happen?

Ham and egg, I smell a geg!

I seen this last night, Van Bommel is in charge of PSV now.

Woeful offer, but teams will know we are offloading and low ball us. You’d hope if he goes it would be on a perm for money to one of the promoted teams but I don’t think they’ll plump for him.

A loan may be best for both him and us providing the wages are removed.

What is it with Turkish clubs and transfer dealings? They are absolute parasites. Every deal or rumour since Yobo....

"Hello we want to buy Bolasie"
"Ok, £20m is what we want here at EFC".
"Ok we will bid £100,000 and then add £100,000 to our rejected bids over the next 3 months, unsettling the player and infuriating you. Then when you accept £8m, we will reneg on the deal and offer £1.5m for a loan with a clause to buy the player outright that we both know will never happen. Muhahahahaha"

"also before I forget, we also want Davy Klassan...."

What is it with Turkish clubs and transfer dealings? They are absolute parasites. Every deal or rumour since Yobo....

"Ok we will bid £100,000 and then add £100,000 to our rejected bids over the next 3 months, unsettling the player and infuriating you. Then when you accept £8m, we will reneg on the deal and offer £1.5m for a loan with a clause to buy the player outright that we both know will never happen. Muhahahahaha"

I don’t know who is worse them or us. They know we are mugs.

Does not sound far off the mark really.
These lads think all purchases should be done Turkish bazaar style

Hopefully moves are going on behind the scenes as we really need a good 3-4 additions this window.

Tierney would be excellent,

Bensebaini I dont know anything about although I would rather someone more established / proven coming in at CB when we have calamity Keane alongside him.

Shame we appear limited in funds as would love us to go for Maguire think he's too good for Leicester.

Don't listen to any with any sort of regularity to be fair. Don't quite like being dictated to on how to be a Top Blue by Professional Fans.

Greg O'Keefe's new one has been decent when he's put that out but haven't seen one for a few days.

All Together Cast or something

I’d rather get water boarded than listen to o’keefe pretend he knows anything whatsoever.

He is terrible.

...but the saving is on salary. It’s not that bad a deal if it’s them paying full wage and with a commitment for a permanent signing.

My concern for these deals is that we lose more market value than we gain on loan fee. But factor salary it probably pays for itself. I'm sure the accountants in the back room have worked out the break even. You would think we would get at least the amortised amount as a fee to offset the contract cost.

...but the saving is on salary. It’s not that bad a deal if it’s them paying full wage and with a commitment for a permanent signing.

I would be dubious of any such deal, I always think back to the Yobo deal, when he joined fenerbache on loan and we were supposed to get a transfer fee and I don't think we did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back