Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do need to get rid of players if we had no money im sure brands and silva wouldnt have come can hopefully see tierney and whoever else is a top targets coming in no matter what the size

I wont admit this often, but I was wrong about Harry Maquire.

The lads a player.
Nah goat watched a fair bit of him last year and he gets absolutely roasted by a bit of pace and trickery. Like proper Keane levels roasted. Good against a grock/cart like Sweden today but gets minced by the little lads.

I wont admit this often, but I was wrong about Harry Maquire.

The lads a player.
Tough to judge individuals in a team like this. You've got 3 center backs and a dedicated defensive midfielder plus two full backs who don't ever get too reckless going forward.

Very much like Burnley and even Sweden. Granqvist looked quality and he plays in Russia I think

Tough to judge individuals in a team like this. You've got 3 center backs and a dedicated defensive midfielder plus two full backs who don't ever get too reckless going forward.

Very much like Burnley and even Sweden. Granqvist looked quality and he plays in Russia I think

Granqvist is about 100 now I think mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back