Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS79628776.jpg
Aye, it could have been all so different .... “ Sorry Pep, I’m turning down your massive wages, Champions League football, the chance to win the Premier League and other trophies, I’ve just heard the Park End sing their undying love for me - I’m staying at Everton.”

Source called...almost in emotional state. Juventus and Real after Pickford. Bidding war already ongoing. Pickford modern keeper Neuer vol2. Ffs going on rumming me now.
Footy coming home OI!
Source called...almost in emotional state. Juventus and Real after Pickford. Bidding war already ongoing. Pickford modern keeper Neuer vol2. Ffs going on rumming me now.
Footy coming home OI!

Thank feck your source knows feck all..... still waiting on Fonesca

..he’s not mobile, he’s not pacy, he doesn’t play particularly well with his back to goal, he doesn’t particularly link play, he’s not a handful to mark, he rarely goes past a defender, he doesn’t lead the line, he rarely runs defenders in the channels.
But the boy can finish. Gotta give him that.

Still believe the World Cup has made transfers significantly more difficult. I wonder if the business will pick up big time once it’s over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back