Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we need a few players but if I could sign only one it would be Lozano, because I believe he would make a difference to our team on his own.

14:56

SOURCES: WEST HAM IN YARMOLENKO BID
West Ham United have made a £17.5m bid forBorussia Dortmund forward Andriy Yarmolenko, according to Sky sources.
One source claims a deal is agreed subject to a medical and work permit for the player, who joined Dortmund from Dynamo Kiev last summer for £23m
West Ham also continue talks with Sporting Lisbon over the signing of midfielder Bruno Fernandes.
Yarmolenko off to West Ham??

Apparently so....

Yarmolenko off to West Ham??

Is that all? I'm surprised they haven't bid for Ronaldo yet given that he seems to be available. Standard West ham storytelling for the fans and I'm sure there will be many more ludicrous names linked, very few if any will they actually sign.

14:56

SOURCES: WEST HAM IN YARMOLENKO BID
West Ham United have made a £17.5m bid forBorussia Dortmund forward Andriy Yarmolenko, according to Sky sources.
One source claims a deal is agreed subject to a medical and work permit for the player, who joined Dortmund from Dynamo Kiev last summer for £23m
West Ham also continue talks with Sporting Lisbon over the signing of midfielder Bruno Fernandes.

Apparently so....

Mate, he is the Sky source. Every time he tweets something 5 minutes later sky post it

I wanted him, but got put down by a few on here!

As others have said tho, hes not been amazing in the league for me, I did watch him a few times, he does lack a bit when faced with pace and the back 3 helps all 3 of the CBs.

But hes head and shoulders above anything we currently have.

As others have said tho, hes not been amazing in the league for me, I did watch him a few times, he does lack a bit when faced with pace and the back 3 helps all 3 of the CBs.

But hes head and shoulders above anything we currently have.
Agreed, was cheaper than that mess we have called Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back