Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
..lots of them are regurgitated, I suspect many are conjecture. I get the impression nobody truly knows what’s going on at Everton, which might not be such a bad thing (unless nothing is truly going on).
I tend to agree.

I suspect that the usual leaks aren't there as the people involved are at the top and those with daily interactions with the playing and non-playing staff haven't developed a chatty relationship with the blabber mouths and it's too hard to eavesdrop on people speaking in English.

I tend to agree.

I suspect that the usual leaks aren't there as the people involved are at the top and those with daily interactions with the playing and non-playing staff haven't developed a chatty relationship with the blabber mouths and it's too hard to eavesdrop on people speaking in English.
... on people not speaking in English... I meant.

..lots of them are regurgitated, I suspect many are conjecture. I get the impression nobody truly knows what’s going on at Everton, which might not be such a bad thing (unless nothing is truly going on).

Basically suggest that people who have been involved over the past ten+ years are no longer involved - hence no leaks anymore

I'm trying to remain positive. TRYING

I’m in ultimate zen state, deplete the chumps - If Marco gets to work with a smaller group of players i’m confident he can get a tune out of them.

I understand people want new shiny players but I’m prepared for us to go as we are - I refuse to build myself up only to be let down. x

Used to say the same thing when Moyes was here remember.

There was one season where the only signings were magaye Gaye and vellios. The season after it was jelavic and gibson
we were proper skint then but we knew we didnt have dosh. I suspect deals are being done but wether if its sell to buy, trim the fat then roast the meat or add poatoes to the stew its hard so say.

Last summer most signings were telegraphed well before we made them.

This year we are involved in a lot of rumours that are seemingly wide of the mark (Wilshere, Vestegaard, Diop) - so more likely the work of agents.

That said, we might still end up with Gibson, Lawson, Tierney etc. for all we know - and they've all been 'leaked'.

The proof is in the pudding anyway, we haven't signed anyone - which at the moment is pre-Walsh behaviour, heh.

Guess we'll know by the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back