Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to sources in Argentina, we've already signed Frank Fabra for the summer.

Boss that Brands is already signing players for us before he's been hired... :oops:

Is it just me that he looks strikingly like a long-lost brother of our own Mason...

There is no pressure to sign a LB and CB as both Bainsey and Capt Jags both have another year on their contracts. I would not be averse to Capt Jags getting an extension-purely on the strength of the on-field leadership he lends the club...reminds me of Roy Keane
Love it.

Apparently the 1st player through the doors going to be Frank Fabra from Boca Juniors. Around 5million transfer fee.
ESPN reporting it

Was linked with PSV as Brands is there, during May last year, believe the knobs in the media are just putting together click bait

I don't believe The Mosh will give dumb and dumber another cent as they will both be moved on at the 2nd June......hopefully!

Still not over that Dave? Considering it was Martinez who needlessly criticised him, then made out that he was misquoted when he was on TV as a pundit for one of our games and was honest, when asked, about training methods, which turned out to be one of the big turning point from some of our fanbase against the Spaniard.
He was indisciplined and shooting his mouth off about his own managers tactics. He was being pressured for his place and he didn't like it. Threw his toys out the pram. That's the top and bottom of that incident.

Can't wait until this Kopite is out of the club. An utter charlatan and a no mark.

He was indisciplined and shooting his mouth off about his own managers tactics. He was being pressured for his place and he didn't like it. Threw his toys out the pram. That's the top and bottom of that incident.

Can't wait until this Kopite is out of the club. An utter charlatan and a no mark.
Utter tripe. Baines has been a loyal servant and was the best left back we've had since the eighties. I agree he should be a back-up these days, but that's hardly his fault. He still gives his all.

Utter tripe. Baines has been a loyal servant and was the best left back we've had since the eighties. I agree he should be a back-up these days, but that's hardly his fault. He still gives his all.
Best LB since the 80s is hardly a boast. And I'd rather have Hinchcliffe.

Let's remember also why he was able to have a good run of form at Everton: Steven Pienaar. He did all his spade work for him covering his defensive frailties and gaps he left open when he went forward. What's Baines done since Pienaar left? Nothing.

He's a terrible defender, and call me old fashioned but I think LBs should be able to defend.

Best LB since the 80s is hardly a boast. And let's remember why he was able to have a good run of form at Everton: Steven Pienaar. He did all his spade work for him covering his defensive frailties and gaps he left open when he went forward. What's Baines done since Pienaar left? Nothing.

He's a terrible defender, and call me old fashioned but I think LBs should be able to defend.
He was an overlapping full back, like Mike Pejic, Gary Stevens, Seamus Coleman, Gary Neville etc. They need an understanding with a winger who will track back when they overlap. Don't forget, Baines at one time was our most creative player, from LEFT BACK. you stick any full back with a winger who won't cover them and you will hinder their creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back