Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

He couldn't have moved on because he was not allowed to go to United. Had a gob on him ever since. Oviedo and then Galloway kept him out of the team for large spells and he started briefing the press behind his managers back.

Any new manager coming in would do themselves a big favour by making him first one out the door.

Lol at the idea that Galloway kept Baines out of the team for large spells. Only ever when he was injured, same for Oviedo.

Oh and Baines is/was better than Hinchcliffe by a considerable margin.

More links to Turkish player Oğuzhan Ozyakup from Besiktas and apparently friends with Tosun.
Interesting that he was at AZ Alkmaar at the same time as Brands.

I don’t mind us going for a few free transfers, hopefully means we can spend big money elsewhere.

More links to Turkish player Oğuzhan Ozyakup from Besiktas and apparently friends with Tosun.
Interesting that he was at AZ Alkmaar at the same time as Brands.

I don’t mind us going for a few free transfers, hopefully means we can spend big money elsewhere.

Was just about to post about this, it is starting to get towards "own thread" stage (kiss of death).

When we signed Cenk, I watched some of the Besiktas vids and this guy was utter class and the reason for Cenks success IMO.

Would be a great signing for us,one of the best in a long time imo.

Ha unbelievable people calling out Baines.

The bloke has been superb for us.
Yes ge has.
I would never disrespect what he has done.
However time catches up with us all.
If we want to progress ee have to be more ruthless and make decisions which are best for the team.
Look at the pace of the full backs for Lpool (Robinson) Spurs and City ...
If we want to fill a bright shiny new stadium regularly we need success and players that can provide that

Was just about to post about this, it is starting to get towards "own thread" stage (kiss of death).

When we signed Cenk, I watched some of the Besiktas vids and this guy was utter class and the reason for Cenks success IMO.

Would be a great signing for us,one of the best in a long time imo.
I’ve never see him play to be honest, apparently he’s an attacking midfielder/number 10 lol.
While it’s tough on Klassen, but getting 15mil back on him. And buying this lad for free. Will be good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back