Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound mate, moan away, it wont bother me anymore.

I dont intend to come across as moaning for the sake of it or trying to wind up others so I'll try refrain from posting on this thread until we hear something credible. I suppose without the footie on/going the match with the lads I've been venting on this specific thread than I would be during the season!

As I said earlier though come 31st July if no transfer business my posts won't be seen as moaning as it'll be an accepted view amongst the majority, the same way if someone posts crap about Silva every day they'll be shot down as having an agenda if we are sat in 6th/7th - but likewise they wouldn't be challenged if we are sat in 14th as it'll be seen as the viewpoint of the majority and wont be challenged.

I don't get why you are quoting goalscoring records of 3 attacking players against a defensive midfielder, that's abit odd

not everyone rates wilshere to be fair, I rate him highly and think he's brilliant but to say he's a myth is strange

and he had a really really good spell at the latter end of the season where week in and out he was there best player

I find it a bit odd that you called him a defensive midfielder when in last season in his 33 games he was only utilized as a defensive midfielder twice. Where he has played as a attacking midfielder almost half of his games.

But the reasone I quoted the stats of those players was because you said Wilshere was arsenals best player in the last 6 months of the season. I was pointing out how he was no where near.

Varane, the centre half for France, is so similar in physique to Jack Rodwell. Could never understand why we played Rodwell in midfield. If ever a player looked like a centre half playing out of position in midfield it was him.

Mate do you believe Rodwell is PL quality and you are saying CB...

Varane, the centre half for France, is so similar in physique to Jack Rodwell. Could never understand why we played Rodwell in midfield. If ever a player looked like a centre half playing out of position in midfield it was him.

Don't think he's quite as fast as Varane, who is just friggin lightning. But yeah, likely had a 10 cent head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back