Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of player is this Italian lad? Just looking at his stats, 208 games, 21 goals, so he’s obviously not a goal scoring midfielder, is he any different to the midfielders we already have at the club? (If the lad can actually move more than 2 yards, then he’s already way better than Schneiderlin)
1 goal in 10 games is pretty comparable to Arteta at Arsenal and Sociedad.

I think so far that's down to 13m with the players gone, still need to cut it down further though, and bring in funds from player sales.

I wonder if we’d be better off keeping Martina and loaning Kenny.

Might actually be a decent idea. Along with Pickford, Seamus is first name on the team sheet, and naturally one of the fittest at the club.
He is more than capible of playing a full 38 games season + important cup games.
Loaning Kenny out, providing he plays every game may work well

I think so far that's down to 13m with the players gone, still need to cut it down further though, and bring in funds from player sales.

Williams, Bolasie, Besic, Niasse would decrease that massively add in Klaassen, Sandro and a few others.
Williams is around 4.5 million a year on his own

I don't think we will get Doucoure, due to our relationship with Watford, but i think he fits perfectly the profile of centre midfield we need.

Gana

Doucoure Sig

I the style that Silva plays, the three midfielders above would work really well. Has energy, height, pace and creativity.

Mina at the back with Digne left back, would start to change the dynamic of the team massively.

I don't think we will get Doucoure, due to our relationship with Watford, but i think he fits perfectly the profile of centre midfield we need.

Gana

Doucoure Sig

I the style that Silva plays, the three midfielders above would work really well. Has energy, height, pace and creativity.

Mina at the back with Digne left back, would start to change the dynamic of the team massively.

Adding height would be a massive bonus with Doucoure and Mina.

Would be pretty happy with three quality additions tbh.

Would ideally love another left winger but the big three positions should be priority.

Williams, Bolasie, Besic, Niasse would decrease that massively add in Klaassen, Sandro and a few others.
Williams is around 4.5 million a year on his own
Ye but how many of them will leave, add to that the like of mina will want at least 80-100k if he comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back