Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaqiri is unbelievably lazy. Made up he’s going to them. He’ll either be the rotten apple in the cart because his ego won’t take being on the bench, or he’ll be bone idle because he is on the bench and will be completely unmotivated. I can’t imagine him willfully playing this super sub role they all think he’ll do. Would not want him anywhere near Everton, he’d be off with the boys club of Williams Wazza Mirallas Schneiderlin before you knew it.
Agree with this. Can't see him being keen on their pressing from the front approach week in, week out.

The transfer activity or lack of it appears to be making this thread a bit tetchy. Could do with a proper false prophet ITK to energise it.

People not liking Shaqiri makes me sad.

Yes he has quite a few negatives but our squad is flipping grim. He’s better than all we have in similar positions except possibly Walcott.

But that’s just my little opinion there.

Lookman will be better then him by the end of the season in my opinion.

I honestly don't think shakqiri is even a klopp buy. Think it's just a smart bit of business by the owners. Bolster the squad, play him in cup games and the occasional premier league game after a hard champions leauge game. Then sell him in a season or two for double their money because he plays for Liverpool.

Lookman will be better then him by the end of the season in my opinion.

I honestly don't think shakqiri is even a klopp buy. Think it's just a smart bit of business by the owners. Bolster the squad, play him in cup games and the occasional premier league game after a hard champions leauge game. Then sell him in a season or two for double their money because he plays for Liverpool.

Hope so.

The frustrating thing at the moment is that you see the names "Doucoure" "Tierney" "Mina" and you know these players would undoubtedly improve us in vital positions we struggled in last season. Just put up the cash and get them signed up rather than fannying around 'poising' 'readying' ourselves.

If Everton were a lad at a bar it would be last orders and all the totty has been snapped up whilst we poise ourselves for a lonely tug. Come on EFC give us some hope for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back