Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still need to shift:

Martina (assuming we sign a left back)
Tarashaj (loan)
Williams or Jagielka (no prizes for guessing which one is preferable)
Bolasie, Sandro or Mirallas (assuming we sign a winger)

I think there will be a surprising lack of activity in the next few weeks, and some surprise players may become important (Mirallas, Robinson seem likely to be part of his plans)
It baffles me why we still have Tarashaj on the books?

I know this is Everton mate but we need a CB an he would come at a decent price be foolish to let him slip through the net.

Just read your first 5 words again.
Then reassess the rest of your comment.

I don’t disagree with your sentiments by the way.

Could easily turn out like ya, because similar to us they’re a banter football club.

Strange they don’t need a Lukaku, Stones to sell to spend big though.
"We're a banter club like west ham"
lol why do some people even login this place?

I’m not sure I believe the Luke Shaw thing.
I think it’s right tbf. I’d imagine Shaw hasn’t turned Everton down but more likely the wages we’ve offered. As I’ve said before, Brands will be out there ‘testing the water’ with offers he thinks are reasonable.. Shaw obviously disagrees with Brands’ offer as it’s likely to be much less than his current contract. Good approach imo and we’ll soon be at a point where Brands holds the cards for Shaw, Tierney, Digne etc and will be able to make an informed decision on who we punt for.

We didn’t spend £250 million “m8”.
We also sold our best striker since Sharp for below market value so we could go on our spree.
He wanted to leave what more can you do.

Let him leave for nothing next season or get much as you can at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back