Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We sold Lukaku for £90m including add ons. The majority of those add ons will have been met already.

So no, Ronaldo and Bale weren't higher. And the thing about Neymar was what kicked it all off last summer. After we sold Lukaku.

And no I don't get how 'market rent' works. But I'm sure you can explain it to me.
The transfer fee was paid in installments
And add ons usually include things like winning the ballon dor, premier league champions league etc

The transfer fee was paid in installments
And add ons usually include things like winning the ballon dor, premier league champions league etc
By all accounts at the time, the add-ons were very attainable - think a big chunk was CL qualification (possibly split over the next few seasons), for example

Shaw, Alfie Mawson, Loftus-Cheek, Zaha. Whats the Point of signing Brands If the transfer plan is the Same as the last 15 years. Top club rejects and relegated players.

Brands is there to identify players alongside the well known, we need a mixture. We can’t buy top club players so we have to buy there rejects or players they dont want.

Apparently Palace are in for him too.

Don`t think there`s anything in this.

He knows what hes talking about, more that gets general bits from around all the clubs unlike Joyce who is fed for EFC and LFC.

If he says we are looking at him, then we are looking at him.

Shaw, Alfie Mawson, Loftus-Cheek, Zaha. Whats the Point of signing Brands If the transfer plan is the Same as the last 15 years. Top club rejects and relegated players.

The papers haven't got a clue who we are after. Any noise will be coming from agents, selling clubs and pure speculation.
Until we sign somebody I'm just going to assume nobody knows anything.
Alphonso Davies from Vancouver is my speculation - found out PSV are really interested - so I'm going to assume we are too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back