Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not, Evertonians don’t only exist on this forum. The Evertonians I know, including family, friends and colleagues are ALL talking about our lack of transfer activity and it appearing to be that we have to sell before we can buy to raise the funds. We’ve had so much success with that policy in the past, haven’t we? It is a legitimate concern and one that is becoming more and more concerning with each passing day.

I work in Manchester and even the City and United fans are questioning why we aren’t doing any business, especially given the clear need for certain positions to be filled.

When do we say enough is enough? When we’re scrambling around in the last week having to panic buy?

The forum has people who want be seen as appearing blasé about our situation so they can jump on the posters stating the facts of our situation.

The people who are ‘cry-arsing’ or ‘bedwetting’ care a lot about the club and some posters would do well to realise that.

There is an ignore button that people can make use of if they can’t handle an opinion different to theirs. I have over the past week, makes the forum better for myself. Of course they’ll be taken off ignore when the transfer window shuts.
You really are a little ray of sunshine aren`t you :hayee:

Every day is a day in the transfer window that we’re doing absolutely nothing therefore, every day we don’t sign somebody, or sell somebody, the concern that we have no money grows. After the past four seasons of utter nothingness, it is something I am keen to avoid.

A popular podcast, that local journalists contribute to, will even be discussing the lack of business and if we should be worried.

It’s a concern that many have. People need to get over it and stop jumping on the posts of people who wish to discuss Everton’s transfer window every day.

You know for a fact that we are doing 'absolutely nothing'? I bet we are very busy behind the scenes.

Every day is a day in the transfer window that we’re doing absolutely nothing therefore, every day we don’t sign somebody, or sell somebody, the concern that we have no money grows. After the past four seasons of utter nothingness, it is something I am keen to avoid.

A popular podcast, that local journalists contribute to, will even be discussing the lack of business and if we should be worried.

It’s a concern that many have. People need to get over it and stop jumping on the posts of people who wish to discuss Everton’s transfer window every day.
You don`t want to discuss it though, all you want to do is moan about it in as many different ways possible.

It`s like you`ve got some bizarre competition going on, trying to find a different way every day, to moan about the same things.

Weird.

Well, fair enough but there answer will be:

"People are worried and they've every right to be but after last summer, where we moved with speed in the market, a bit of patience is probably required."

Big Tone Scott will reply: "Yeah, well Gregg, Gregg, don't ya think that there should be a worry because the window shuts soon Gregg."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back