Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully something this week

Seeing the same type of convos as last September over not replacing
Lukaku

Trolling fellow Blues? Hmm bit odd

Imagine if we don't sign a left back for like the 5th season in a row?

Btw Martina was a right back all his career, left back isn't his position

I must confess to not being particularly engaged with all this transfer window malarkey; after last season's prima facie exciting activity foundered on the treacherous shoals of 'Everton that', I'm refusing to get emotionally invested, knowing full well that when it comes to Everton, 'it's the hope that kills'. I'll be happy enough with getting a new LB and a decent CB....and getting shut of the forest of deadwood presently populating FF.

It's no shock because you do it every day.

Your shouting into the abyss with inane posts is not suddenly gonna gee them up to make a signing. They'll happen when they happen.

It's really not worth getting so wound up about on a daily basis.

Are we not currently in the middle of a transfer window? Of course posts about transfers, or lack of, are going to be the biggest point of discussion. It would be a bit different if I was expressing concerns in October.

Thats just it, people assume that everybody is calm, people assume that everybody has their head in the sand, whistling away that everything will be ok.

I dont know about you, but im getting slightly concerned, im checking twitter constantly, everytime my phone beeps I think its Everton telling me news.

But guess what, I dont feel the need to hourly declare this, cos as you say, no amount of bed wetting or cryarsing is suddenly gonna make Everton sign players.

I'm not worried at all and it's quite literally my job to be worried. They will come. We will be sound. The wheel will keep on turning.

Can anyone below £70m valuation on GoT have a time out? They seem to be the people crying the most.

GwladysBlue
Player Valuation: £70m

giphy.gif

Are we not currently in the middle of a transfer window? Of course posts about transfers, or lack of, are going to be the biggest point of discussion. It would be a bit different if I was expressing concerns in October.

But posting, what is essentially 'sign someone ffs', every day is not going to magically make a signing appear.

By all means, discuss transfers but don't make a mess of yourself in doing so every single day by repeating the same stuff over and over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back