Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Silva it would seem that he has very specific targets and we are chasing those for very specific areas of the team.
I don't think we will see the scatter gun approach of last summer and if it takes longer to get the players we want then so be it.

I do believe that we have asked about lots of players and I believe we have asked about about the availability of several left backs and several players coving other areas like central midfield and centre half but we have no real idea about our order of preference or indeed if we know who the real targets are.

We know that journalists like Joyce and Hunter did have very good information before, but under Moshiri/Silva are they still getting briefed ?

But posting, what is essentially 'sign someone ffs', every day is not going to magically make a signing appear.

By all means, discuss transfers but don't make a mess of yourself in doing so every single day by repeating the same stuff over and over and over.
You mean Brands isn't asking us whether or not we should sign a player today?
FFS Brands out! A new low for Everton...

Anyone concerned???

Appreciate the need to offload, however, not at the expense of our new managers preferred set up for a balanced squad, and one of the big failures of last season was balance . Three out thus far, having a left back in now would not be a bad ratio to stick too! Otherwise it's fair for people to start believing financial matters are worse than assumed. After all we supposed to be increasing the entertainment value of our playing style, blah blah...

Listening to Silva it would seem that he has very specific targets and we are chasing those for very specific areas of the team.
I don't think we will see the scatter gun approach of last summer and if it takes longer to get the players we want then so be it.

I do believe that we have asked about lots of players and I believe we have asked about about the availability of several left backs and several players coving other areas like central midfield and centre half but we have no real idea about our order of preference or indeed if we know who the real targets are.

We know that journalists like Joyce and Hunter did have very good information before, but under Moshiri/Silva are they still getting briefed ?

Yes

You mean Brands isn't asking us whether or not we should sign a player today?
FFS Brands out! A new low for Everton...

No. FFS MARCEL.
Connor is Paul Joyce. I've figured it out.

No.

But posting, what is essentially 'sign someone ffs', every day is not going to magically make a signing appear.

By all means, discuss transfers but don't make a mess of yourself in doing so every single day by repeating the same stuff over and over and over.
Every day is a day in the transfer window that we’re doing absolutely nothing therefore, every day we don’t sign somebody, or sell somebody, the concern that we have no money grows. After the past four seasons of utter nothingness, it is something I am keen to avoid.

A popular podcast, that local journalists contribute to, will even be discussing the lack of business and if we should be worried.

It’s a concern that many have. People need to get over it and stop jumping on the posts of people who wish to discuss Everton’s transfer window every day.

Yes

No. FFS MARCEL.

No.

That's exactly what Paul Joyce would say in an attempt to be incognito.

skeptical-gif-19.gif

My guess is we are still trying to get another couple out before any in's

Don't think this notion is all that far off. And that still doesn't make us solely reliant on funds raised in sales. It's just that they want to reduce the squad.

That was the message from Silva in Austria via the ECHO and Club site and I suspect it'll be the message this week leading into and following on from the Bury game.

He's had two weeks of up-close evaluation. He's said he has a better idea of who he wants and who he doesn't so now it's time for Marcel to spin the phones into overdrive.

Until he moans about no deals being done - and he's done it before, he did it at Watford - the club will quietly go about their business unbeknownst to the rest of us. Until they drop us a weekend embargo.

Every day is a day in the transfer window that we’re doing absolutely nothing therefore, every day we don’t sign somebody, or sell somebody, the concern that we have no money grows. After the past four seasons of utter nothingness, it is something I am keen to avoid.

A popular podcast, that local journalists contribute to, will even be discussing the lack of business and if we should be worried.

It’s a concern that many have. People need to get over it and stop jumping on the posts of people who wish to discuss Everton’s transfer window every day.

Please don't say you're on about the cryarses at the Blueroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back