Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jagielka and Baines, for example, are already in decline and will decline further this year. In the "no new signings" scenario you describe who will play left back? Cuco? Went well last time. If Keane or Holgate gets injured who will play at centre half? Williams, Pennington?

I have no idea who of our competitors will kick on next year, I didn't predict Burnley's run last year or Leicester's title winning escapades. It is interesting that despite being so sure that Burnley will not maintain their form and that no other club could possibly "do a Burnley" that you consider that our squad that limped to 8th in the weakest league showing outside of the top 2 clubs in living memory would do better than previously despite being a year older and still likely saddled with numpties like Mirallas poisoning the well.

Mystic Nymzee we should call you because your arguments are devoid of evidence or logic.

Palace could be a dark horse. All depends on zaha though

Mate they love to gang up on people and belittle them like you say just for giving an opinion, they're like the gang on the street corner who see's someone on thier own and all jump on him coz they're a gang of [Poor language removed] houses, most of them are probably wools anyway.

Who uses the words 'gang on a street corner'? Were are we? 1940s brooklyn?

Things are happening behind the scenes. They have very good ideas, and very big names will be coming in. I can't say what right now, but you'll be surprised when you hear the names coming in. Everyone will say this is the best transfer window ever.

What’s your source chief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back