Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almost as if no no one was betting on that market so they had to give it abit of an injection

Attachments

• Mal.webp
    Mal.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 108
Have to remember it was King a couple of weeks ago that wrote we were prepared to listen to offers for Holgate. It may still be true of course, but I find that very hard to believe.

King (and some people on here) just follow the age old method of taking any story and saying ‘take with a pinch of salt’ ‘be cautious’ ‘Other priorities’ etc. Knowing full well that if it happens they can still claim stuff moved quicker and if it doesn’t they look some sage know it all.

None of them have a clue, no one called Funes Mori leaving, no one. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if a deal for Malcolm was announced today, wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t hear his name again this summer with Everton, because no one outside of Everton know what is going on.

The drawbridge came up on leaks from Everton a couple of seasons ago and it’s not been lowered since. There are no more true ITKs.

If we manage to sign Mina, Digne and Malcom whilst get rid of the likes of Rooney, Mori and hopefully Bolasie and Williams can that be considered a good window? Does Dowell offer a creative option in the middle if we need it?

Nice to see a "glass half full type of guy"

I like to think im that, but reckon by monday that level will be particularly waiving
Just think a CB is a bigger priority. I'd rather let Walcott and Lookman start then ever have to play Williams again

If we manage to sign Mina, Digne and Malcom whilst get rid of the likes of Rooney, Mori and hopefully Bolasie and Williams can that be considered a good window? Does Dowell offer a creative option in the middle if we need it?
I'm beginning to think that CM isn't a priority for us anymore. We have Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin (if he stays), Gueye, Davies, Klaassen, Dowell, Baningime, Besic & McCarthy who all float around that area of the pitch, so there's a good chance that Silva will be content to work with that and focus on other areas to strengthen (specifically the defensive line).

If we line up with something like this at Wolves I'd be happy:

Pickford

Coleman - Holgate - Mina - Tierney/Digne

Gueye - Schneiderlin - Sigurdsson

Walcott--------------Lookman/Malcom

Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back