Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERTON INTERESTED IN WELBECK
Everton
are interested in signing Danny Welbeck from Arsenal, according to The Times.
The striker has less than a year to go on his current deal, and has been pushed down the pecking order at the Emirates after the arrivals of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette.

Bully’s thoughts...

Jerry Mina - yes please. I believe the rumours are true that we’re in the hunt,

Welbeck - over my dead body. Crap signing if true.

Malcolm - yes please but I doubt it will happen.

Lad from Celtic - yes please but it’s looking unlikely due to Celtic’s payment terms.

Januzaj - no thanks, didn’t rate him at Man U and nothing has changed. Poor signing if true.

Lookman - No way should we be selling this talent. However, I think he wants out so that forces my thinking. We should be asking for £30m not £15m.

You can’t beat a bit of bully!!

EVERTON INTERESTED IN WELBECK
Everton
are interested in signing Danny Welbeck from Arsenal, according to The Times.
The striker has less than a year to go on his current deal, and has been pushed down the pecking order at the Emirates after the arrivals of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette.
No x100

King (and some people on here) just follow the age old method of taking any story and saying ‘take with a pinch of salt’ ‘be cautious’ ‘Other priorities’ etc. Knowing full well that if it happens they can still claim stuff moved quicker and if it doesn’t they look some sage know it all.

None of them have a clue, no one called Funes Mori leaving, no one. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if a deal for Malcolm was announced today, wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t hear his name again this summer with Everton, because no one outside of Everton know what is going on.

The drawbridge came up on leaks from Everton a couple of seasons ago and it’s not been lowered since. There are no more true ITKs.

Joyce, Bascombe and Hunter get info from the club.

King gets his info from the same people. Whether he gets 'as much' info is up for debate.

Since Brands has come in, that could be different, but if the club want something out there, it's still the same press team and they will still use the same people.

Which is why they want to loan him now for a small fee, and option to buy later. Its a way around FFP that many Euro clubs use.
Sounds feasible , but adding 8.8 mil for the loan plus massive wages suggests differently.
They will be well aware ACMilan just got a 2 yr european ban .With Inter being on a last warning dont think they would want to loose their Champions Lge money.
But we'll see.

interesting to see squad for tonights game, i wonder if klassen is still stiff and bolasie is still sick

hmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back