Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing.

The very people who deserve AUSTERITY EVERTON right now.

He was lying do you really believe in him lmao. If one believes in his lie than da brain is not functioning properly. It’s fun for the cartoon kid because winding me up in everyday basis is the mean to his life.

Wonder what's considered a realistic figure in terms of cash spent on incoming transfers (assuming we'll get some).

£20-£25m doesnt buy much at all and no way we are going to buy four players for £100m.

I thought at the outset if we were/are going to sign four players, it would be for fees ranging from £15-20m each on average and even that seems a big ask. Is there anyone at all from the deadwood that could generate a half-decent fee, it seems not.

If we spend £50m in the next fortnight or so it will be a lot. Put in context though that is a paltry sum. They should try to use the loan market again if necessary.
Thing is you can buy a 100mil pound worth of players and only spend about 30 to 40mil. Most deals are spread over years

Loan deals for RLC and Batshuayi. Can’t argue that they wouldn’t help. But the fees you’d think would be high. Would alllow us to loan out DCL and sell Klaassen. Don’t see that happening.

Loan deals for RLC and Batshuayi. Can’t argue that they wouldn’t help. But the fees you’d think would be high. Would alllow us to loan out DCL and sell Klaassen. Don’t see that happening.
We cant loan two players from the same club anyways, so definitely wont happen.

I can see us loaning 2 or 3 players in this summer though.

Maybe so but there still heading in.the right direction. They have just been in the CL final and are splashing 70m on a goalkeeper. Wouldn't surprise me if they won the league this season now.
They wont pal. We need to accept we are way behind them but also get away from the mentality of what other teams are doing and concentrate on our own club which is hard enough!!

If he wins fck all again this year I don't think even the hardend kopites will still by praising Kloop so much.

Any way, back on topic. Huge statement from Silva around transfers incoming soon. We here next week in same position the fume will increase again!! I see 3 first 11 players been brought in which I would be happy with for start. Don't need squad players. I think the outgoings for Williams, Klassen and Kev are massive part of the incomings around wages. Its where we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back