Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The agent himself it’s all over the news

It was never going to happen in a million years, god knows why people actually got excited about it

However, Adnan is a goer so there’s that to look forward to

Dear lord I hope not he might take over Ashley Williams as my most hated ever if he joins

Lots of discourse in their squad last season. Lots of players didn't like Conte. They will be better than they were last year.

agree that conte lost the dressing room and that but they've replaced him with a manager who's never managed an elite club in his long career, had the best chance in a long time to win the league and bottled it and seems a bit of a tool in general anyway

just don't get the appointment me, think he will fail miserably

It's funny; not for a single moment did I get my hopes up this time. Everton has officially killed any sense of optimism in me.

Deep down, we all know the state of this pathetic club and what the outcome of this window and every other one will be - the odd bargain signing, brought in to sell on down the line at a profit, the odd youngster for the under-23s for the same reason and the odd big money transfer where we overpay on any terrible player with 'experience' like Williams and Bolasie who are happy to take the pay cheque here because we're stupid enough to offer it, while we meander our way to 8th placed mediocrity for decades on end.

Grim.

It's funny; not for a single moment did I get my hopes up this time. Everton has officially killed any sense of optimism in me.

Deep down, we all know the state of this pathetic club and what the outcome of this window and every other one will be - the odd bargain signing, brought in to sell on down the line at a profit, the odd youngster for the under-23s for the same reason and the odd big money transfer where we overpay on any terrible player with 'experience' like Williams and Bolasie who are happy to take the pay cheque here because we're stupid enough to offer it, while we meander our way to 8th placed mediocrity for decades on end.

Grim.

It’s not funny.

It is grim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back