Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree that conte lost the dressing room and that but they've replaced him with a manager who's never managed an elite club in his long career, had the best chance in a long time to win the league and bottled it and seems a bit of a tool in general anyway

just don't get the appointment me, think he will fail miserably
If I had to guess, sarri seems to be an "us vs them" type manager. Abramovic is probably hoping he'll be like mourinho. Chelsea were most successful when they had this mentality.

Sigurdsson, Walcott, Lookman, Tosun, Coleman will help produce goals. Rarely did they play together last year.

We conceded 58 goals last year. I'd love another winger, but get a LB that can go forward, a CB that can head a ball on a set piece, and an engine at CM and we'll add goals and prevent them.

Did Brands trade PSV for Everton to sign the likes of Januzaj and Welbeck? It’s hard to understand that.
This is why I believe there is money and hopefully players will be in soon. No way he comes here with no money and sell to buy. We will never compete fir top 6 places if that’s the case.

And his reputation will be tarnished and he will probably be gone in 2/3 years.

I just can't see us spending this money on hiring/sacking walsh then hiring brands to go out and buy crabs like welbeck

if that happens literally nothing would have changed from last year and would seem moshiri hasn't got the slightest clue how to run a football regardless if he puts the money in or not

I expect bringing in Brands & Silva was to try and increase the value of our squad, which is what they did at their previous clubs.

Liberal cash is not going to be splashed.

This has been taken outside ! Supposedly a new signing ! Is it Malcom ?
D5348406-65DB-4311-974A-8AD2D8149D18.webp

Nailed it.

How long can this be allowed to go on?

We just sit back get promised all sorts and we are given a false sense of optimism.

Then we realise it’s false and we all complain (some more than others like myself) and then we will get fed something else we cling onto it because we don’t want to come to terms that unless we do something serious we aren’t ever changing.

Sitting on here airing your beef ain’t achieving anything. Why don’t you and the others organise a ANTI-EVERTON march?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back