Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which gets censored so where’s the big deal. Have to deal with people like this on a daily basis In work never mind on a forum.
Paul, I was headed for bed and a pesky phone call from abroad has forced me back to the work desk... so I know what it's like to feel a bit peeved.But my advice is to just let all the swirling tribulations eddy about harmlessly. How did that poem 'Desiderata' conclude?: "

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy.

I’ve just been given a warning for calling myself something, is this forum for real ? Stopped posting on here for a while for this very reason and the fact it’s full of cliques. I can’t even reply to the warning as it is locked .

That's definitely true mate

Wow this forum is red hot on melt down. Suggest we watch how the next 10 days pan out before losing our heads, silva has gone public that incoming's are imminent so guys chill, have a beer and expect to be pleasantly suprised. If after said 10 days and still nothing.... well then we need to have a rethink on the sitch. Outide of the RS and bits n bobs elsewhere no one has really shown there hand thus far. Stay friends everyone, things are not as bad as some think yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back