Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this forum is red hot on melt down. Suggest we watch how the next 10 days pan out before losing our heads, silva has gone public that incoming's are imminent so guys chill, have a beer and expect to be pleasantly suprised. If after said 10 days and still nothing.... well then we need to have a rethink on the sitch. Outide of the RS and bits n bobs elsewhere no one has really shown there hand thus far. Stay friends everyone, things are not as bad as some think yet.

I say lose the head now, if something good happens the opportunity will be temporarily lost

But if they’re a success, which is what we want, they’ll buy them back at below the market value. We need to steer clear of any deals like that.
Pretty sure that's how Barca do business tho, Sell them put a reasonable low buy back clause if they become good buy them.

It makes sense but when you're a big club like Barca you can do things like that.

I think it’s time to accept, we’re broke and we are going with what we got.

We’re bringing a tin opener to a knife fight.

Or maybe the players Silva wants aren't currently available or are over priced currently? Hardly anybody has signed anyone of note yet.. unless you consider £66m on Roma's understudy to Juventus understudy keeper as the benchmark?

Maybe it's partly me being an optimist, but i just don't get why fans post negative stuff like this which is patently untrue

We are not skint, but wages to turnover is rumoured to have been 80% for the season just gone which can not continue.

We need to clear some space to enable us to make some new signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back