Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that's how Barca do business tho, Sell them put a reasonable low buy back clause if they become good buy them.

It makes sense but when you're a big club like Barca you can do things like that.
Yeah, for them it makes sense, but it leaves us in a bad position. Even if they do an ok. job, they’ll buy them back and sell them on.

This window can be summed up thusly
IMG_0827.webp

yeah we are proper struggling

they are going to have to cut caviar from the players lounge menu's at this rate

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/12/22/everton-posts-record-turnover-and-30m-post-tax-profit

From said article

"A substantial shareholder loan of £105m, increased to £150m post year-end, without a fixed repayment date, allowed the Club to repay both the long-term debt taken out in 2002 and other short term loans, which cost the Club £2.8m per annum in interest and finance charges. It also allowed the Club to invest in strengthening the playing squad and to make capital improvements to Goodison Park.

The shareholder loan is reported as equity and has resulted in the balance sheet reverting to a net asset position of £91.7m."

That "profit" follows the year of 24m lost. Wouldn't say Everton banked a ton of money last year. I also wonder if Moshiri's loan counts in that figure.

yeah we are proper struggling

they are going to have to cut caviar from the players lounge menu's at this rate

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/12/22/everton-posts-record-turnover-and-30m-post-tax-profit

Come on Spud, those accounts were from before we spent an utter fortune on complete rubbish.

What you have to consider is that at 1 point we looked like a side that was preparing for relegation last season.

We cant have such a high wages to turnover ratio, its not healthy.

We arent skint, skint, but we need to operate with extreme prudence.

Come on Spud, those accounts were from before we spent an utter fortune on complete rubbish.

What you have to consider is that at 1 point we looked like a side that was preparing for relegation last season.

We cant have such a high wages to turnover ratio, its not healthy.

We arent skint, skint, but we need to operate with extreme prudence.

Regardless of financial standing, that should be the case going forward.

I’ve just been given a warning for calling myself something, is this forum for real ? Stopped posting on here for a while for this very reason and the fact it’s full of cliques. I can’t even reply to the warning as it is locked .

You cant reply to it because a full explanation is provided and its not up for discussion.

The site costs a fair whack a month - we need advert revenue an they dont allow/will revoke a license if their adverts are alongside poor language. More: https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/language-polite-reminder.91637/

Thats for the 2016/17 season.

It's estimated for the season just gone we made a loss in the region of 25 million. Will have to wait to see figures in December when released.
no chance, we got at least 100 mil from just tv money alone which covers the net loss on transfer fee's of 60 mil

we have money we are just not spending it for whatever reason

if the club just said it's for the stadium then i could accept it

but staying silent is just wrong

no chance, we got at least 100 mil from just tv money alone which covers the net loss on transfer fee's of 60 mil

we have money we are just not spending it for whatever reason

if the club just said it's for the stadium then i could accept it

but staying silent is just wrong

I know it's surprising, but there are a lot more debits that the club pays than transfer fees and player wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back