Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you basing this on? So far only a Turkish club has shown interest in Bolasie (on loan). We couldn’t give Mirallas away for £4m to the Greek league, Martina wasn’t wanted by anyone last year despite being a free agent for 2 months, there’s been no concrete interest in Klaassen and not even a rumour linking Williams with a move. At least 3 of the 4 will be at the club after the window closes.

I'll have you a virtual pint wager that they will all be gone.

Of course clubs will want those players. the kids will all be off to the championship as they were last season.

Klaassen, Mirallas and Bolasie will get deals somewhere, Williams and Martina the same. there are lots of clubs out there in a worst position and with worst players than us, let's not doom ourselves into never ending self pity and misery!
I believe you are right. We just need to be highly motivated sellers with some of them. Even if we paid a substantial chunk of the high earner's wages, then for every £5k we save a week, we save £250k a year. Someone would take those 5 senior pros you mention on £20k a week, which would equate to £5 million of savings. A bad deal for us overall no doubt, but better than no deal, and it might rehabilitate some of them into saleable assets or even (and it's a long shot this one) return them as useful again. At least we'd see the end of the likes of Williams around here.

Get 'em fit Marco and get 'em out Marcel.

another 4 could potentially go from there, Bolaise, as much as we want him gone was pretty much a dead cert for starting under both Koeman and Allardyce.

So, Bolaise, Stek, Sandro, Mirallas,Klassen, Besic, all up for permanant transfers or loans for the latter 3 in my opinion, i can't believe Garbutt is still stealing a wage loaned out every year for aba 4 years.

Stek will stay as he is the only senior backup keeper.

another 4 could potentially go from there, Bolaise, as much as we want him gone was pretty much a dead cert for starting under both Koeman and Allardyce.

So, Bolaise, Stek, Sandro, Mirallas,Klassen, Besic, all up for permanant transfers or loans for the latter 3 in my opinion, i can't believe Garbutt is still stealing a wage loaned out every year for aba 4 years.

Bolasie will go. Stek will likely be number 2 for another season as we have more priorities in other positions.

Probably 2 from the other 4 will need shifting.

Lookman 50/50.

Mina will be coming in for Mori. A left back and a wide player will come in.

I’d rather we just admit we’re skint, would help this place loads. I’m actually quite looking forward to next season, we operate best when the chips are down.

Di Marzio saying Roma have offered 5m euros less than us for Malcom, but player prefers Italy and will move there.
A work colleague has also seen something on Twitter they we offered our fee in bitcoin. I would be surprised if true tbh but you never know with everton

I must admit.. as much as I know we had to check the squad out etc, I’m pretty surprised we haven’t got any concrete incomings yet.

Beginning to actually think we have to hit a certain outgoing before we buy. Maybe not but it is beginning to feel like we chasing shadows again.

So basically everyday, you can’t move for them .
Haha!

"SWAP DEALS DON'T HAPPEN"

"here's a swap deal that happened"

"JUST BECAUSE ONE HAPPENED IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAPPEN"

284181c2f15ea6915f1ce42e8261bd44.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back