Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, should do the job Williams was brought in to do.

..I hope the only thing they have in common is that they’re both CBs.

I think Williams was a short-term signing to bring a bit of leadership to the dressing room and attitude on the pitch. I’d hope Mina is a purchase purely with a playing strategy in mind to give us things we desperately lack from a defensive perspective.

Genuinely getting to the point where I am glad of at least some jarg ITK spouting some rubbish on twitter.

They aren't even bothered tho, there is absolutely nothing decent news wise about us hahaha even fake news.

Something a bit positive to lighten the mood would be excellent Everton...

Cant see many Ins, what im most surprised about is the fact that we havent even taken any yoot punts, but its a different world to the 1 in which we spunked 1m on the likes of Velios, Gueye and the like, in this market they would both prolly cost like 10m each.

This is very true frandel, whilst we all want players in and we all have players we dont want, crying and wetting the bed wont bring the happiness we lack.

I think they might be of the opinion that there are enough prospects within the academy and in and around the first team as it stands. Maybe we'll see 1 or 2 prospects brought in after the main targets are in (LB, CB, LW) and more go out. Maybe if they get their selected targets in and out they'll have 20 to 30m available for youth. I'm not too worried about it all as it stands, if we can land 3 quality players for those positions mentioned I think the rest will click into place then all that remains is balancing the books by getting rid of the deadweight and using youth in their place i.e. Pennington/Feeney in place of Williams etc etc take your pick. Ideal world and all that though and this is Everton after all

Gerard Romero is hinting at it on Twitter. He is tier 1 for barca

The translation:

There is a forecast of 2 outings before the end of the week. The two in the defensive zone. And today Lucas Digne was the only absence of the luncheon that made the team @mercato in #EsportsRAC1

The translation:

There is a forecast of 2 outings before the end of the week. The two in the defensive zone. And today Lucas Digne was the only absence of the luncheon that made the team @mercato in #EsportsRAC1

He didn't like the Salmon on offer and is strictly against eating of any aquatic animal....

Nothing to see here...

Besic isn't fit to lace Barry's boots my friend.
And isn't Sig' a midfielder? Because if you are honestly suggesting that Besic has more ability that him, you're mad as a fish.

I know someone who won't like it, but Barry was lightening fast compared to Besic.

He runs like he is stuck in quick sand, carrying two carpets under his arms (why does he hold them out like that?), utterly shocked he is still here, thought boro well would have taken a punt.

Mina and Lozano haven’t signed elsewhere as yet....

Still a chance for those two. Seems apoplectic meltdown may yet be premature......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back