Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
100m net spend coming up Dave.
If Richarlison arrives for say £40M (it'll never be £50M as quoted) then you can expect to see a biggish name leave - Pickford looks favourite to go. That'll cover that £40M and then some (£55M). Add Mori in at £9M and that'd be well over £20M profit made.

I;d say we'll see a negative net spend by the end of the window between -£5M to -£25M.

If Richarlison arrives for say £40M (it'll never be £50M as quoted) then you can expect to see a biggish name leave - Pickford looks favourite to go. That'll cover that £40M and then some (£55M). Add Mori in at £9M and that'd be well over £20M profit made.

I;d say we'll see a negative net spend by the end of the window between -£5M to -£25M.

100m, NET.

See you in 3 weeks.

What are your thoughts on richarlison as a player?

Where do you get this from?

There is no way Jordon leaves at this point which leave Stek as the only senior keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back