Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I said this in June and was laughed at...
What I didn't imagine was the huge fee. nuts.

Jun 1, 2018
#7,267

Who's he likely to buy from Watford?
Most managers have form for buying from their last club. Hughes or Capoue would be likely. Richarlison would be the best of the lot but I'd imagine he'd go for big bucks, and we won't have the cash after last seasons wastage.

QUOTE="Eagle Eye, post: 6438333, member: 10770"]Add Loftus-Cheek and Batshuayi to that list (and probably another 60 million spent) and that will in my opinion be the best summer window we have ever had. 50 mil for Richarlison is ridiculous though...[/QUOTE]

...And had change enough to buy Elton John's complete stage wardrobe and glasses collection....
I said this in June and was laughed at...
What I didn't imagine was the huge fee. nuts.

Jun 1, 2018
#7,267

Who's he likely to buy from Watford?
Most managers have form for buying from their last club. Hughes or Capoue would be likely. Richarlison would be the best of the lot but I'd imagine he'd go for big bucks, and we won't have the cash after last seasons wastage.
Ive tried that. You dont get points here for forward thinking. Its always the past here......always in the past..its what we do best.

Doubt we will go for Batshuyai. Loftus Cheek maybe but he played a lot as a left winger. Think we need someone who can challenge Tom Davies. Not sure he can play that role

I've not posted on here for a while, still read but not post cause let's be honest there's a fair bit of meltdowns!

All I've been reading is a want to sign players, how were skint and going nowhere, showing no ambition, Moshiri to blame, Kenright to blame blah blah blah!!

Now we are showing ambition, spending money signing a 21 year old Brazilian who our manager has faith in and now it's all spent to much, player not good enough blah blah blah! There is literally no pleasing people on this forum!

I've not posted on here for a while, still read but not post cause let's be honest there's a fair bit of meltdowns!

All I've been reading is a want to sign players, how were skint and going nowhere, showing no ambition, Moshiri to blame, Kenright to blame blah blah blah!!

Now we are showing ambition, spending money signing a 21 year old Brazilian who our manager has faith in and now it's all spent to much, player not good enough blah blah blah! There is literally no pleasing people on this forum!

Most of them live in stoddy house

So LM is sorted, we need:

LB - Digne?

CB - Mina (dont think he'll come)

ST?

I think Silva will go with Gana and Morgan in midfield although I would love a Coutinho/Arteta rolls Royce midfielder with Siggurdsson punting to Wolves or Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back