Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically at this point forget everything you have been told.

Everton ARE BACK

@SixtyGrand @bullybeef @Sir Alan, @d4kyxx , @windymiller @GwladysBlue , @davek, @davek can you hear me? Your boys took 1 hell of a beating.
I know you've got some weird thing for me but what is this about exactly? Who are my boys? Are you creating a fictional clique that I'm apparently in as a rival for your gaggle of self-important internet only clique of narcissists to make you feel like you are living in some kind of real life comic book. That's crazy big lad, you should lay off the quaaludes, enjoy Everton making it rain and have a breakfast burrito or whatever it is you have between dinner and your late night KFC family bucket.

Can I come back from the Dark Side?

NO, get out!
I know you've got some weird thing for me but what is this about exactly? Who are my boys? Are you creating a fictional clique that I'm apparently in as a rival for your gaggle of self-important internet only clique of narcissists to make you feel like you are living in some kind of real life comic book. That's crazy big lad, you should lay off the quaaludes, enjoy Everton making it rain and have a breakfast burrito or whatever it is you have between dinner and your late night KFC family bucket.

Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumin.

We need a Pienaar replacement Ffs.....its been obvious since his demise. We dont need pace....it aint fifa. We need a clever....very clever left winger who can dictate the direction of a game. A player who can....get this.....pass THEN move. I cant believe after countless seasons this is even a thing.

Maybe some of that fee is a 'sorry' to Watford for the manager.

We didn't need to hire Brands for this one though, did we ? A bit lacking in the imagination department this one.

Ignoring the fee, I'm happy enough with the transfer - but you can't help thinking we could of got 2 very decent young players for the same.

So yeah, about that Left-back & Centre-back..

I do think that the idea that Brands would be able to begin his tenure by supplying our new Manager with a clutch of relatively unproven , cheap youngsters to bolster his team a little fanciful even if ultimately desirable.
It is predisposed on the fact that we will sit patiently while we could be watching the team flounder around in the nether regions of the league while players and team struggling to find their feet and learn new tactics. Let's face it we'd be either grimly silent or moaning like hell.
Clearly this team needs some emergency treatment and that means players who are more experienced and likely to find their form quickly. We also have our own youngsters to assess, the likes of Dowell, Connolly and Robinson for instance.
Silva needs to find stability relatively quickly. If he can achieve that then I would expect Brands will have gained the time to recruit those bargain , future greats we have seen him acquire at PSV.
For now the imperative is to get this team up and running as quickly as possible by fully backing our manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back