Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
But this was my point we shouldn’t just be looking for players we can resell for a profit all the time. We want to make the jump to the next level and you don’t see teams above us always buying to resell them. They buy players to fit their system and be important on the pitch for them. Klaasen just never should have never been bought.
We're not at that level. How can we do what City, Chelsea and United do with our wage bill and upper limit to it?

It's a non-starter.

Bobby knew more about kone than we did... koeman knows coco better than anyone on the planet apart from his own mother ... both still ended up here tho didn’t they

Just comes down to backing the manager and DoF at the end of the day - what else are you going to do ? Get a fans vote ?

Moussa Dembele or Batshuayi? Bat was so bad at the WC I’m tempted so think we should be considering Dembele. We could probably get Bat on loan though for a Season though. Is Dembele not very good anymore?? Haven’t caught up with him in a while..

Bobby knew more about kone than we did... koeman knows coco better than anyone on the planet apart from his own mother ... both still ended up here tho didn’t they
Doesn't mean that Richarlson won't be a success, we don't always have to assume the worst! I know we are Everton like!

People saying Schneids isnt good enough are hillarious. When he came here he was our best midfielder, easy, and played to a standard non of our other players at the time could even get close to. We still have no midfielders playing like he did his first 6 months, because he is leagues better than Davis, Beni or Gueye when he wants to be.
Like him or not, when playing to his potential and skills, he’s probably one of the best footballers we’ve got. Skills arnt his problem, its his head. If Marco can get him playing again, selling him would be idiotic. Give him until january, bring in a loan player as backup should he down tools again, and force him to play out the rest of his contract with the reserves if he doesn.
You related to him or something? Theres no denying his attitude was disgraceful last season. Many ManU fans have said that he was the worst player they had seen at their club in years. Don't try and tell me hes some world beater.

Lookman siggurdsson richarlison
Walcott

Could be a nice pacey front for we could play against some teams. Obviously tosun starts atm, but if we come up against two grock centre halfs, this wouldn't be a terrible set up.

You related to him or something? Theres no denying his attitude was disgraceful last season. Many ManU fans have said that he was the worst player they had seen at their club in years. Don't try and tell me hes some world beater.

This is quite obviously false as there have been some shockers at OT over the years. Have they forgotten P. Neville bombing down the flanks?

I've wanted Batshuayi for ages now. He'd be our new Lukaku.

B4D1F72A-1B58-4B1A-B88D-0F824A910693.webp

Undeniable tekkers to smash it into your face from so close to the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back